The Flavors of Communism
Basic communism/ Marxism
1) a socio-political-economic theory based on common ownership of the means of production by the working masses, achieved by the overthrow of the ruling capitalist elite by revolution led by a single vanguard party. This government will transform society along socialist principles and eventually will render itself redundant, ending in anarchism, being a minimal state, which through plain good-ideas-spreadism, will spread globally. Under communism there is no poverty, as the comparative means of defining poverty are non-existent.
2) Leninism; Marxism but with the idea that small scale non-industrial capitalism is okay and that communist governments should be long standing.
3) Stalinism; One nation under socialism, doing away with the peace and love idea of global spreading, taking a more realistic approach that capitalism self destructs into violent fascism. And that it is best that the communist parties of different nations spread within those nations and form NATO like alliances. It’s communism with borders.
4) Maoism. The vanguagrd party is replaced by the masses instigating revolution, and this revolution is permanent, as capitalism, for as long as it exists, is always a threat.
4b) Mihnism - communism with the idea that is is the duty of the communist party to forcibly put down fascist capitalism, regardless of borders. It was the Vietnamese invasion of Cambodia that stopped the genocidal Kmer Rouge.
6) Trotskism - WAAAAHHHH! MUSTACHE MANN STOLE MY COOKIE!!! WAAAAHHHH! I WANTS TO BE BIG PARTY MAN!!! *shits self, fucks off to mexico, lives as capitalist, eats icepick*